Friday, April 29, 2011

JUST BELIEVE..... AND LOOSE THE FAT......

Just Believe and Loose THE FAT NOW ! myfatcurein2011.blogspot.com

YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A LITTLE READING....AND JUST HAVE THE FAITH TO BELIEVE ME. I AM REAL AND MY RESULTS ARE REAL. I RECENTLY LOST 41 POUNDS IN 43 DAYS.
SO CAN Y O U !!! IT IS A LIFE CHANGE THAT SHOULD ADD YEARS TO MY LIFE...GOD WILLING !

I am no longer over weight and at such a high rate for heart attacks and strokes!
I lost 41 pounds and 41 inches in just 43 DAYS! Do a Google search on Kevin Trudeau's book
THE WEIGHT LOSS CURE. I read this book about 4 years ago and then put it out of my mind, because I did not think it would be possible for me to do all that was required at the time.
Things have CHANGED DRASTICALLY, and I was going no where, in my efforts to become healthy and loose the weight. I was going to Med-Fit and burning 600 cals. a day and lifting weights and using exercise equipment, but could not loose any more then 5 pounds that came right back!
I read about the HCG diet on the internet recently. I kept searching, until I found what appeared to be the best bet for me. It consisted of taking a simple spray in the mouth 2 times a day and 12 hours apart, that tricks the body into releasing the STORED FAT that will not leave the body any other way.

If you will just go back to my FIRST POST, you will see that I had no idea that this would work
or not. It just seemed very possible that it could work, after reading the book "POUNDS AND INCHES", by Dr. A.T.W Simeons, who came up with a CURE FOR OBESITY in the 50's.......

Here are my results:
Weighed at start of diet, before loading at 228..........After loosing 41 -pounds in 43 days
My current weight is 188 as of 4-30-2011, as I believe I will have lost a pound by morning!
There is NO REASON YOU CANNOT LOOSE BETWEEN 40 AND 20 POUNDS IN THE NEXT 50 DAYS. Men tend to loose on average 40 and women 20.

Inches before: Inches after:
neck 18 AFTER neck 15.5
shoulders 50 shoulders 48
chest 48 chest 42
stomach 43 AAAAAAHHHHH ! stomach 36
waist 38 waist 34.5
butt 41 butt 38.25
bicepts 17.5 rt bicept 14.5
" 17 lft bicept 14.5
thighs 24.5 rt thigh 21.25
" 23.5 lft thigh 21
calf 15.5 rt calf 14
" 15 lft calf 13
forearms 13.5 rt forearm 12.5
" 13.5 lft forearm 12

* LOST 41 POUNDS AND 41 INCHES IN 43 DAYS....OH YES, IT IS TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment